- Being part of a maintenance and development team for applications on IBMi (iSeries, AS/400) platform
- Providing End to End application delivery – from specification through development, testing, integration, implementation to support and maintenance
- Development new and modification of existing functionalities in RPG/CL/SQL
- Bug analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Close cooperation with customers, key users and project teams
- Experience in application/system maintenance, support or development
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
- Good knowledge about IBMi platform
- Good skills in CL programming language
- Basic knowledge of SQL and DB2
- Good skills in RPG
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere MQ and XML is an added value
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Private healthcare (Medicover available also onsite!)
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
- Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
Sounds interesting? If you want to be part of our exciting journey and awesome team, we have an opportunity right here!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.