We are searching for a React Developer with .NET background to join our development team and help us to revitalize Product Center application, used globally by Volvo Penta Dealers.
Currently, we are in the process of creating a new responsive layout in React for our application. In parallel, we are migrating to Azure and upgrading our technology stack (.NET 5, Entity Framework Core 5, architectural changes).
We are a mature Agile team and we follow Scrum methodology, maintaining our backlog in Azure DevOps.
Our development team consists of Tech Leads and Full Stack Developers, all very eager to support you in your onboarding process.
Sound interesting? Keep reading!
Your Responsibilities would be to:
- Develop complex detailed frontend application design;
- Participate in architecture discussions and contribute to relevant global IT Services communities and bodies;
- Enforce software configuration management and change processes;
- Technically lead, supervise, and mentor other application developer professionals within their area of responsibility.
In this role you need to have:
- Experience with SPA
- Experience with React
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with Hooks
- TypeScript knowledge
- Communicative English
In this role it would be nice you have:
- Webpack knowledge
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with C# ASP.MVC
- Experience with Auth tools
- Azure knowledge or other cloud technologies
- NET. Framework, .NET Core
- Microservices architecture and/or SOA architecture
We can offer you:
- Equipements and tools needed in everyday work
- Employment contract and social package
- Hybrid working model with possibility to work from home to agreed extent
- Private healthcare (available also onsite)
- Flexible working hours
- Extended competence development package (training, mentorship, conferences, internal upskilling programs, certificates)
- Free language courses
Not convinced whether to apply?
- You will plan and implement solutions what gives you a real impact on the shape of application
- You will take part in building the look of the application from scratch utilizing the latest tech trends
- You will be a part of top-notch team where everyone’s contribution is important
- You will have .net experts around you to upskill in this field & have opportunities to share your front-end expertise
- You will work in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere where feedback and open discussion is cherished
If these make you interested, do not hesitate to apply!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.