You would have the chance to join a dynamic and highly engaging team working with modern technologies and innovative agile ways of working.
Our Service and Parts Information Solutions are used everyday by over 140,000 users worldwide and support the Service & Repair and Spare Parts Sale.
As Scrum Master you will have the opportunity to coordinate a high-performing scrum team, ensuring that increments meet business requirements and the agreed ways of working, while leading the team's efforts in continuous learning and improvement of its agile practices.
As our new colleague you will responsible for:
- Facilitating the agile events during sprints
- Fostering continuous improvement and learning in the team
- Remove impediments to team's progress
- Support the Product Owner in the backlog management and during backlog refinements
- Ensuring that the requirements are understood by the development team during refinement meetings
- Recommending alternative solutions and identifying deficiencies when necessary
- Aligning and identifying dependencies with other scrum masters during scrum of scrums events
- Coaching other team members in self-organization and agile ways of working
- Performing team's performance measurements (e.g sprint velocity) and discuss results with business stakeholders
We want you to contribute if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master/Team Leader or similar positions
- Fluency in English (both verbal & written)
- Practical experience in:
- Working with Agile methodologies (Scrumban, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Facilitating all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Refining backlogs, creating and estimating user stories, calculating velocity and using other performance measurement techniques
- Practical use of tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Excellent communication, facilitation and negotiations skills
- Planning and problem solving skills
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master certificate
- Experience with Agile DevOps
What we can offer:
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Remote work, employment contract and flexible working hours
- Private healthcare (also available onsite)
- The possibility to work with modern technologies and agile ways of working
- Continuous competence development and unlimited access to learning opportunities and tools like Azure Academy and Pluralsight
- Practitioners communities
- A friendly working atmosphere
If this sounds like it might be the next step in your career, do not hesitate to apply for this job!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.