Are you ready to take the next challenge and join a super team?
Join the Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics Center of Excellence team in Volvo Group and participate in the transformation journey to build a data-driven company!
We present to you the vacancy for ‘Data Architect with Frontend focus’, in the team supporting the Group Trucks Operations (GTO – manufacturing & supply chain business processes) organization in their digital transformation journey.
Reasons why you should join us:
- You will join an international automotive Group, active in 196 markets, joining a global team located in Poland, Belgium, France, Sweden, and India.
- You will cooperate with the largest customer inside the Volvo Group -GTO, located all over the world; where all these amazing manufacturing & supply chain processes are being covered by our reporting & analytics applications, helping to fit their needs into our frontend application landscape
- You will be the technical leader for Qlik delivery, which is a portfolio of +70 Qlik applications and a QVD library covering 25+ internal source systems
- You will work in a setup where development is done by an external partner
- You will have the opportunity to expand the current GTO scope with focus on Qlik technology, to other GTO products in other Frontend technology, and to other Volvo Frontend deliveries.
- You will participate in the digital transformation into a data-driven organization, where Data is the central topic.
To be the technical leader/architect ensuring excellent delivery quality inside the portfolio by:
- Keeping consistency in development approaches
- Installing & following up of QA (Quality Assurance) processes
- Cooperating with Solution Leader & Business Analyst to map new requirements on the existing architecture
- Steering / managing technical deliveries that are made by an external partner
- Being the technical SPOC (single point of contact) both inside Volvo and towards the external partner
- Expanding the technology scope in this setup with the external partner
- Working in a cross-functional agile team and international teams (France, Poland, India, Sweden, Belgium
Who are you?
- Graduate with a master's degree in computer science or similar
- Experience in designing/developing QlikView and/or Qlik Sense applications
- You have excellent communication skills, the ability to translate functional demand into technical demand and vice versa
- You have an overall strong IT Architecture background, with a focus on Frontend technology
- Databases (like SQL server or Netezza) don’t have any secret for you
- Fluent in English
- Proactive problem solvers with innovative thinking and a strong team player
- Maintain agile software processes, data-driven development, and reliability
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.