- 3 - 6 years of experience as SAP PI/CPI Consultant.
- Job role: SAP Technology Consultant.
- Handling complete end-to-end SAP PI/CPI integration assignment/change requests starting from requirement gathering, solution & impact analysis, design, development, integration testing, and go-live support.
- Analyzing message and channel error logs to determine the root cause of specific problems and accordingly provide the fix.
- Daily monitoring: message and channel monitoring of single stack (PI 7.5) system and CPI i-flows.
- Handling the incidents using the SNOW tool.
- Willing to support the system by 24x7.
- Hands-on experience in developing SAP PI interface/CPI i-flow for SAP to SAP and SAP to non-SAP applications.
- Hand-on experience in Mapping (Graphical, Java, and XSLT).
- Hands-on experience in the configuration of adapters like JMS, SOAP, IDOC, Proxy, MAIL, JBDC, SFTP, File and other Integration Builder objects.
- Hands-on experience in all PI 7.X tools (ESR, ID, SLD, and RWB) of a single stack.
- Knowledge of transport management with CTS+ and File.
- Good knowledge of Java programming language.
- Good knowledge of SAP BTP Integration Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.