The agile project manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to the company. Need to manage serval concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
- To help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team.
- Using good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable for planning and managing the effort to achieve the project goals within designated project constraints.
- Expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
- As a key facilitator, to empower the team and clear potential roadblocks, paving the way for project success.
- As a change management expert, task with rallying the entire organization around agile project management, ushering in new processes, and communicating with company stakeholders.
- As a coach and trainer, to help the teams master the newest tools, workflows, and processes.
- The ability to thrive — and remain calm — under pressure.
- Comfort with quickly changing priorities and a high level of adaptability and flexibility.
- Assure overall QDCF of product is achieved or obtain appropriate deviations/ acceptance from the governance body.
- Identify main risks and establish mitigation plan/activities.
- Report project status and alert relevant issues/deviations to Reference Group and Steering Committee.
- Establish and maintain and be responsible for budget process within the project.
- Inform, communicate, and cooperate with functional management.
- Analyse and evaluate product targets to maximize gross margin and minimize product cost, to meet all customer buying criteria, to maximize the design for manufacturability and assembly.
- Product knowledge
- Market understanding
1. Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- At least 5 years Project Management experience with product development in relevant industry
- Well proven leadership skills
- A proficient communicator and networker
- Ability to drive co-worker commitment and motivation
- Be able to work and manage in a matrix organization
- Good adaptability, open to change
- PMP certificate is an asset
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.