- Generate truck sales in respective territory
- Building customer relationship with existing and new customer
- Expand existing network and business
- To promote sales of new Volvo trucks within the region and area of responsibility.
- To achieve and exceed assigned sales target and customer development target through focus on value based customer acquisition and development.
- To maintain, foster and cultivate long-term business relationships by understanding and anticipating existing and new customers’ needs & priorities.
- To perform according to company strategy in terms of customer channels, product mix and selling level.
- To develop customer growth and loyalty with Volvo through Key Account Management by continuous support and customer assistance.
- To develop and implement business and account sales by understanding prospects’ fleet requirement, operation and unfulfilled needs.
- To perform day to day selling activities i.e. identifying sales opportunities, organizing, prepare quote, negotiate offer, acquiring orders, driver training program, vehicle delivery and handover.
- To establish relationship with bank institution and bodybuilders for sales closure.
- To co-ordinate with other dealerships and departments to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- To report sales territory performances by weekly basis i.e. customer database, visitation plan, sales prospects and market situation weekly basis.
- To support and manage on Inventory, Truck Account Receivable and Truck Delivery. Continuously develop on product knowledge through product features, benefits and total solution.
- The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and may be change reasonably based on situation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies or equivalent from recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 – 6 years of working experience in premium products sales experience.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Strong customer relationship management skill.
- Proficient in written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia, knowledge in other languages will be added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Ability to work on own initiative, managing own working time to meet deadlines, resourceful and possess strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Ability to actively provide solution to problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team player, highly motivated and committed with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- New graduates are encourage to apply.
- Resourceful and possess strong desire to succeed.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.