Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably undergraduate degree in, Economics, Business Management etc.,
- Graduate (masters) degree in Economics and Business Management is a plus,
- Preferably minimum 5 years of experience in purchasing and administrative affairs,
- Experienced in team management,
- Able to use MS Office programs effectively,
- Minimum intermediate level of English,
- Experienced in coordinating outsourced services,
- Giving importance to employee satisfaction.
- Very good in communication and negotiation, strong planning and organizational skills,
- Analytical thinking and result oriented,
- Good team player.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency in the work of the administrative affairs team and in the purchasing processes.
- Assisting the department in developing and implementing purchasing strategies for products that comply with Volvo Group Automotive Ltd's cost savings strategies.
- Preparing annual expense and investment budgets for all expenditures within the scope of administrative affairs, to follow the monthly budget-actual realizations and to follow the process proactively, to take the necessary actions,
- Ensuring that the cafeteria, cleaning, service and beverage catering services are managed within the framework of the relevant regulations, workplace rules and hygiene rules,
- Preparing purchase requisitions, approving and issuing purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Ordering materials and services according to the terms of the contract, to check the goods received according to the terms of the contract, inspecting the quality of the services received.
- Carrying out transactions such as car rental and tracking all contracts,
- Managing vendor relationships and helping to build effective partnerships that help get the best quality goods and service at the best price available.
- Liaising with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
- Supporting Human Resources within the scope of employee experience for a continuous improvement approach on employee satisfaction and management of administrative business processes in the areas they are responsible for.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.