We have an exciting opportunity for this newly created role based in Nuneaton working for RTC's MD, Directors and the Management Team.
If you like variety, then this is the role for you. You will be joining the global brand of Renault Trucks, part of the Volvo Group, a name which is making great strides in the UK market, especially with our electric range of vehicles (ZE) which is winning awards and lots of attention.
This role requires an extremely organised, confident and experienced Senior Administrator used to working with and organising a team of Directors and a senior management team. As part of this role, you will manage processes within the business and have deadlines across many aspects of your role.
Provide diary management support to Managing Director and the Directors of RTC including Head of Finance
Arrange hotels, catering and travel arrangements for the Managing Director and Senior Management Team
To book and co-ordinate management events such as Roadshows and Teambuilding initiatives producing PowerPoint slides as appropriate
Manage and co-ordinate the production of quarterly Newsletters including gathering content with the operational Managers
Co-ordinate and Manage our social media platforms in RTC in conjunction with our external supplier
Support the Directors in co-ordinating marketing initiatives as required
Support in adhoc projects co-ordinating and producing PowerPoint slides as required.
Day to day liaison with all areas of the business to collate information and reports for the Managing Director as required
Co-ordinate the SMT holiday booking system
Manage the process of ordering new phones accordingly as well as laptop requirements for new employees joining the business
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with expertise required in PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels - preferably with a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a Structured and organisational way with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage own work levels to a competent level during busy periods, staying calm and effective under pressure
- Experience in working with confidential and sensitive data
- Strong communication skills, verbal and in writing
- 25 days holiday rising with service
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Work Place Options Scheme
- Discounts on Renault & Volvo cars
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus and Volvo Penta.