Mack Trucks Marketing is pleased to announce we are hiring a Director of Marketing Operations. This role we be responsible for designing, operationalizing and managing marketing programs in support of both lead generation and nurturing and well as support overall marketing and brand deliverables. This role will bring proven best practices and have a passion for content creation. The scope of responsibility encompasses all Mack Trucks in North America and may include programs with other regions or groups outside the US.
Your responsibilities in the role will include (but not limited to):
- Lead the development of experiential marketing and responsible for its performance.
- Manage, develop, and implement Mack participation of trade shows and industry related meetings.
- Manage, develop and implement new product launch activities, dealer meetings, Mack personnel field meetings and product ride and drive events.
- Manage events to enhance awareness amongst trucking and non-trucking audience
- Manage the Mack Merchandise operations to ensure optimization and alignment with Mack strategy to support employee engagement and sales growth.
- Strategically grow Mack’s licensing opportunities to support brand awareness and financial contribution.
- Lead the development of partnership and sponsorship marketing and responsible for its performance.
- Identify, develop and business case Mack’s participation in appropriate partnerships and sponsorships
- Support the development of the Mack Trucks brand platform and drive communication and engagement internally and externally.
- Jointly responsible for developing and implement marketing group analytics in support of internal needs.
- Responsible for organization and development marketing group presentations in support of internal needs.
- Support cross-functional launch teams for successful introduction of new products and support launch activities in Export and Australian markets.
- Budget management of operational budget and capital investments as required.
- Develop the department and global networks within the area of responsibility.
- Manage the development of staff and agency partners.
- Collaborate on campaign and message development
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product peers to create BIC Mack experience for dealers and customers in all channels.
- Manage interdepartmental relations to ensure smooth implementation of marketing programs that benefits the Mack products and solutions.
- Leadership Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong .xls and .ppt skills
- Understanding of experiential marketing, brand management, and business development.
- Ability to network and influence stakeholders in the organization.
- Ability to build enduring relationships across function and geographical areas.
- Strong personal credibility, integrity, and creativity.
- Ideally an understanding of mobility or trucking industry
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, global environment.
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates:
You hold a degree in relevant fields (design, marketing). A master’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline is preferred.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
- 7+ years recent experience managing content functions.
- 5+ years management experience
Occasional travel required
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify