THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are on the cusp of an exciting digital transformation with heavy investments to transform our existing solution portfolio. We are driving a number of exciting initiatives to digitalize our purchasing processes and leverage the value of data and content. Our existing solution and service offerings comprises of a mixture of varied technologies such as Microsoft, Java, Mainframe and new modern off the shelf IT solutions like SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass. We also build mobile apps and micro services, dabble with RPA and predictive data analysis and we are very curious about how technology can add value to our business.
As a Solution Consultant for SAP Ariba P2P you will be responsible for delivering SAP Ariba solutions to support our business processes and requirements. We believe it is the right mindset that will make a difference within our organization. If you see yourself working in an environment that challenges you to combine your strategic approach with a more hands on attitude, then we believe you have the right attitude to be successful in this position.
- Maximize the business value and vision of the SAP Ariba P2P solution
- Lead in delivering the identified solution
- Provide functional expertise in configuring the identified business processes according to best practices
- Define functional requirements for required integrations or specific solution developments
- Capture business needs and lead the requirement management process, investigation and coordination in pre-studies, projects, programs and pre-studies
- Evaluating and recommending solutions/ way forward /options
- Ensure applicable IT security directive is followed for the service
- Act as a domain expert
- Facilitate global workshops cross site
- Execute trainings together with process and solution key user and Business Process Developer
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
In this position, you will be part of the Purchasing Solutions team and report to Purchasing Solutions Delivery Manager. To be successful in your new role we want you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Ariba Buying & Invoicing incl. Ariba Network with catalogue enablement and Guided Buying
- Ability to experiment with system behavior and configuration to support customer decisions
- Agile learner and recognized expert with ability to promote the benefits of the solution
- Ability to drive, strong influencing skills, sound methodical skills with attention to details and process requirements
- Good understanding of the purchasing business processes
- Good understanding of purchasing solution usage, dependencies and interfaces, securing end-to-end understanding in order to be able to suggest improvements
- Good understanding of how to balance business needs and take decisions to prioritize
- Proven capability working with stakeholders and sharing best practices and business knowledge
- Strong communication skills and capability to participate in stakeholder forums
- University/Master’s degree in informatics or equivalent
Are we a perfect match?
We can promise you will work with skilled and nice colleagues and with some truly exciting challenges. You will work in a global environment that provides you with developmental opportunities both professionally and personally. We at Volvo Group want you to prosper and be happy, because when you succeed, we succeed.
Are you ready to join us for an exciting journey?
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
Anita Maletic, Delivery Manager, +46 765 53 68 15
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen – Jonas Ljungdahl, +46 31 3224985
Ledarna – Peter Svensson, +46 739 022687
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.