Hi! We are Volvo Penta Total Offer Team!
We are searching for Solution Engineer in Service and Repair area to join our delivery team and help us to enhance our applications - Windchill Penta & Publication Center, used globally within Volvo Penta.
Windchill Penta supports service & parts authoring process, while Publication Center is a repository of publications on parts & services.
Our delivery team is located in Poland & Sweden and consists of Scrum Master, Solution Leader, Architects, Developers, Testers, all very eager to support you in your onboarding process.
Sound interesting? Keep reading!
Your Responsibilities would be to:
- Analyze business needs in service and parts authoring process Volvo Penta Windchill Cloud and Publication Center applications
- Work closely with core business representatives to understand expectations and work towards solutions
- Assist stakeholders build a roadmap of the digital transformation projects, implement valuable pieces of work in a logical sequence, and ensure that they can get value at each implementation
- Be a connector between business and delivery team, explaining small and big questions/solutions for the future
- Verify existing/sometimes non-existing processes in coding
- Explain in an easy manner how new functionalities work for business
- Help business and IT testers verifying solutions
- Support in solving bugs in solutions
- Prepare documentation
- Domain knowledge from Service & Repair solutions area
- Min. 5 years of experience with business requirement breakdown
- Good writing skills
- Self-driven attitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer value driven mindset
- Excellent English skills
- Thinking out of the box
- Earlier assignments in Cloud solutions
- Understanding of programming logic
- SQL understanding
- You will be responsible for enhancing an application that is critical for the business of Volvo Penta
- You will be a part of top-notch team where everyone’s contribution is important
- You will have Windchill PDMLink &.net experts around you to upskill in this field
- You will work in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere where feedback and open discussion is cherished
For more information please contact
Manager: Skopek-Szemik Marcelina +48 571301564
Union representatives Gothenburg
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Johan Svedberg +46 31 3222712
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg +46 73 9025071
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.