Innovations within transport will reshape the cities of tomorrow. Automated driving, electromobility and connected vehicles will allow for quieter, cleaner and safer mega-cities to grow and prosper. For us in the Volvo Group, technology means the aspiration to move forward, constantly working together to improve and do better. It means creative and innovative thinking, evolutionary and revolutionary problem solving - all to reach our vision.
We are looking for an Agile Product Owner to join our Diagnostic Aftermarket Technology Team in Gothenburg - is it you?
Product owners are at the forefront of the Aftermarket group’s initiatives and have operational responsibility for the team delivery, own and maintain the team backlog, manage risks and issues raised by the team, coordinate dependencies and act as an interface towards product management.
- Do you want to join a global team with the energy, passion and drive to improve customer satisfaction?
- Do you have the exceptional people and communication skills needed to develop positive relationships within our team, and with colleagues?
- Do you strive after a holistic view keeping the customer or end-user in mind?
- Do you have experience within heavy duty vehicle repair and diagnostics with Engineering or other relevant technical background?
- Would you like to drive improvements and implement new concepts within technical projects?
You need energy, passion and trust to join us in our journey to become the world leaders in sustainable transport solutions.
As the Agile Product Owner within Diagnostics, you will be part of a dynamic and as the title suggest, agile team. You should have an eye for detail to support project deliveries, analyze information and contribute to the design and strategy for technical solutions. Prioritization and leadership skills are also essential as you will be responsible for the team, their progress and the final results.
- Prioritize, manage and discuss with the team the features that will most likely be the ones which the team will work on.
- Contribute to strategic roadmaps, our vision and program backlogs.
- Define PI objectives for the team and drive sprint goals and iteration content via prioritized stories
For any further details kindly contact:
Gordon Scholes, Group Manager, Driveline Diagnostics AMT +46 73 9028634
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.