This is a Summer Internship for the US Coach and eMobility sales departments to start in mid-May and end in August, at dates to be determined individually. The position reports to the Electromobility Market Development Manager, and will be based in Greensboro, NC. All Volvo Group North America internships are compensated with a competitive salary.
- Pipeline Maintenance. Enter opportunities and update statuses as deals progress. Monitoring opportunities daily to ensure data is accurate.
- Review deal submissions and ensure they are submitted correctly.
- Prepare quotes for customers and assist in document preparation.
- Assist with Portfolio management. Customer service inquiries and creating ad hoc reporting.
- Develop Power BI reporting in coordination with other internal departments. Maintain data integrity of reporting.
- Understand Coach and eMobility objectives and how these goals align with Volvo Group objectives
- Other projects as assigned
Education and experience:
- Must be enrolled and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar and in school full-time
- Must be pursuing their degree at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Have experience prioritizing work effectively, be an individual & team contributor and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Have proven interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic level of Power BI proficiency
- Fully proficient in reading, writing and speaking English, additional languages a plus
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Nimble Learning: Actively learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify