- Build up country’s electromobility strategy/product
- Develop and present electromobility solutions to identified key customers
- Develop & drive partnerships with the necessary stakeholders
- Charging solutions
- Electricity suppliers, etc.
- Secure the product/strategy release process fulfillment towards internal partners:
- Service Market
- Service Truck Centers
- Competence Development
- Health & Safety
- Develop electromobility business case/offer
- Develop/drive charging solutions/infrastructure initiatives
- Lead/drive country’s cross functional activities with Volvo Financial Services, Volvo Connect Services, Service Market, Marketing & Communication.
- University degree
- Strong business development experience
- Project management skills
- Personal drive & learning agility
- Electro mobility competence will be an advantage
- Negotiation skills are desired
- Fluency in English is essential
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with customers, management and colleagues
- Strong team player and being able to work without supervision as well.
It is our people that make the difference!
For more information please contact:
Hiring Manager, Vehicle Sales Director, Alexandru Santamarian, +40 212029680
HR Manager, Irina Busuioceanu, +40 212029654
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.