Being our Senior Buyer for Vendor engines, you have a unique end to end approach with complete engine purchasing, supporting both Strategic decision, Engine integration projects and key supplier partner management.
You manage one key partner and interact with stakeholders to create value for the customers & the Volvo group.
Nous parlons et écrivons Anglais tous les jours, vous serez donc à l’aise avec la suite de ce texte ;-)What we do in our Team?
The Vendor team is characterized by a close collaboration to our supplier base to integrate the solution that will bring a real value to our product offering. The transformation of our collaborations to Partnership is at the heart of what we do. We manage for instance complete Engines, alternative fuel engines like LNG, complete transmissions, & transmission & engine accessories for specific customer applications.
We strive to bring value to our end customers by challenging the status quo : this is where YOU come into the picture to be an active part of the transformation journey to create our society’s future transport solutions What does it mean?
Managing a vendor solution means that you are able to work with new business models, understand the revenue streams of the partner as well as Volvo’s in order to find the best possible contractual solutions. As a Senior Buyer, you have a key responsibility to the brands to continuously support to improve revenue generation. What will you do with all of us?
Who are we?
- You will strive to constantly improve the current business relationship to improve the performance of the current business.
- You will investigate new partnership opportunities with that partner.
- Together with your purchasing and cross-functional network, you will proactively drive all relevant activities, use all needed tools and means to continuously secure a best-in-class supplier performance during the full part life cycle.
- QDCFTSR so many letters but with a coherent meaning ! = Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature, Technology, Sustainability and Risk Management, to drive our daily work.
- You will also be responsible for production and after production activities such as handling supplier crisis, supplier integration projects, follow-up of contracts and agreements with suppliers.
- And of course, you are creative, you like data, you are structured, you are a team player…in other words Your Are Volvo!
Are you like us – engaged in your work and professional in everything you do, to delivery world class purchasing? If yes – Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing is the right place for you.
In the Vendor team we can promise you:
- A professional and friendly team, creating value in an open, multicultural, dynamic, and rewarding working environment
- Truly exciting challenges to work within a global environment that provides you with developmental opportunities both professionally and personally
- As the team leader, I believe trust associated to constant and fruitful dialogue are key to develop
- Our trustworthy attitude creates lasting relationship among colleagues, peers and stakeholders
Be sure I’ll be giving as much as I’ll be demanding. We are here to make a difference!Who are you?
- An Innovator with the ability to drive change and who dares to try things no one has done before
- A Connector capable to embrace the partnership concepts and transform the collaboration with a monopolistic supplier
- A flexible person with a can-do attitude who sees opportunities where others see risks
- A Conflict solver and likes to negotiate
- A Communicator who interacts professionally with the executive level
- A Progressive thinker, always trying to improve, both yourself and your work environment
- A true Team Player with the belief that the best results are achieved together while having fun
- We also believe you have an adequate academic education
- Experience in the automotive industry is a competitive advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Sounds exciting isn’t it?
Apply Now !