Are you interested in developing and governing the Digital Asset Management system at Volvo Trucks? Are you a collaborative person who develops strong working relationships and interested in inspiring and training regions/markets and cross-functional teams? Then, this job might be for you!
Who we are and what we offer:
The Marketing & Customer Satisfaction function belongs to Regional Value Chain Truck Sales Operations (RVC TSO) within Volvo Trucks. We are a global function which spans the European Regional Value Chain, supporting the European, International and Chinese Sales Areas and the markets they cover. In addition, we support the Latin American market with marketing tools and platforms.
The Marketing & Customer Satisfaction department is responsible for supporting markets and sales areas’ needs in the development of strategic and tactical marketing communications, efficient channel management and driving customer satisfaction initiatives. We are an engaged team with high ambitions focused on delivering effective marketing communications initiatives based on customer insights.
Your mission is to develop and govern the Volvo Trucks Digital Asset Management system in Volvo Trucks to ensure efficient asset lifecycle management. Driving the roadmap and system integrations for continued value across digital channels to ensure user adoption and return on investment.
- Business ownership of DAM driving short- and long-term plans to secure efficient way of working with asset life cycle management and return on investment
- Support asset development from conception all the way through archiving, addressing the needs of marketing and communications as well as internal and external creative agency partners
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization to better understand needs and improve processes and secure user adoption of DAM
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and agency partners to develop DAM roadmap and system integrations for continued value and connectivity across digital channels
- Be the go-to subject matter expert for asset distribution capabilities ensuring assets are accessible and searchable
- Define and implement metadata structures, metadata management policies, and management workflows
- Manage key supplier partnerships to ensure successful and on budget delivery of DAM development
- Inspire and educate regions / markets and cross-functional teams and management in Marketing & Customer Satisfaction around best practices
- Keep ahead of new trends and techniques within digital asset management, i.e., usability, analytics, automation, AI, etc.
- Budget responsibility
- Min 5+ years of experience from marketing operations, preferably at a global company
- Experience implementing digital asset management solutions and workflows in a complex, product-based enterprise within a creative environment. Agency experience is a plus
- Hands-on technical experience with library systems, content management solutions, or other large searchable databases used in the creation of marketing content, i.e., web pages, media, or research
- Strong analytical mindset and experience improving search ability of thousands of files
- Deep understanding of developing meta data and taxonomy to meet user needs
- Experience in driving change management
- Strong understanding of the creative production process, marketing and communications roles
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Able to work equally well with people in creative and technical positions
- Knowledge of relevant content metadata and file formats
- High level of written communication skills in English language
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college/university
Martina Steen, Manager – Digital Channel Management +46 73 902 20 42
Magnus Bengtsson, HRBP, +46 7390 26285
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.