- Support Treasury China daily operations.
- Support Treasury China daily cash management;
- Support Treasury China funding activities;
- Keep daily/operational contact with internal and external counterparties, incl. BAs, Group Functions and banks.
- Handle Treasury document execution and filing, incl. loan documents, other supporting documents required by banks or other authorities;
- Handle application/registration with SAFE and other regulators;
- Complete Treasury China regular report.
Main competence requirements
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Good communication skills;
- Team player;
- Proficient in English.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.