Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding career opportunity where you will be directly involved in the day-to-day logistics for a vehicle test fleet? Does the opportunity to join one of the most comprehensive engineering groups within Volvo Trucks North America excite you?
If you answered yes, then we may have the role for you!
Who We Are
Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. We are committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions.
Complete Vehicle contributes to deliver the right Products & Services to all Volvo Group brand customers according to product segmentation and brand positioning. In Complete Vehicle we are close to end customers, understanding their needs and behaviors. Our engaged teams have a holistic view of the entire truck and bring hands-on truck experience.
Features, Verification & Validation is a global organization using deep customer knowledge to break down customer features into technical requirements. We drive validation plans to reach the requested feature level and secure end customer satisfaction. We also manage the verification plans thanks to world class physical and virtual tests on the complete vehicle such as durability testing in rigs, fuel economy testing, reliability testing with customers and a variety of simulations and tests with trucks on proving grounds and open roads. Our skilled and engaged teams are located in Gothenburg, Lyon, Greensboro, Curitiba, Bangalore and Ageo.
What You Will be Doing
As a Test Fleet Center Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating transports of assets (locally, nationally, and internationally)
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert for asset imports and exports (including DOT exemptions)
- Maintaining asset regulatory reporting and compliance (IFTA, HVUT, FET)
- Managing overall fleet expenses (invoices and purchase orders)
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of progressive truck/automotive product development experience
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting (IFTA,HVUT, FET)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Customer-focused and collaborative with others
- Ability to work proactively
- Excellent problem solving / analytical skills are a must
- Competitive base salary
- Solid group health benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability, life, etc.)
- 401(K) with company match as well as additional contribution percentage
- Strong vacation benefits
- Volvo Group University for professional development
- Workplace Health and Wellness program
- Reimbursement programs
Are you ready to join our team and shape tomorrows future with us?
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify