Role (Purpose of the job)
- Support to develop new dealers to achieve annual dealer development target of the company
- Support to optimize dealer development process: recruitment, termination, improvement, etc.
- Support to manage dealer network evolution in a healthy and controllable way
New dealer development
- Collect information of truck top dealers, establish contact, regularly report and summarize
- Inspect qualification of intended dealers on site and form inspection reports
- Organize intended dealers to complete the entry process
- Coach new dealers in business development during the probation period, supervise store construction progress, staff recruitment and training
- Check and accept the probation dealers on site according to acceptance criteria
Optimize dealer development process
- Optimize dealer recruitment process
- Optimize dealer support policies
- Optimize store construction and image standard
- Optimize dealer check and acceptance process
- Responsible for supervising and handling dealer termination process
Main competence requirements
- Deep understanding about dealer performance, standard and process management in China auto industry
- Familiar with dealers' business model operation, able to identify dealers' capabilities and resource advantages
- Working experience in channel development and channel management of truck brands
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Above 3 years’ experience in auto industry, and commercial vehicles would be preferred
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.