*Fluent in Italian & French*
Location: Rugby (hybrid working pattern)
Salary: £26,500 + Shift Allowance + Bonus
Uptime Solutions is the breakdown co-ordination service for Volvo and Renault Trucks. In our Rugby office we are responsible for the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
*This role is a temporary contract via agency with the potential to go permanent.*
You will be the point of contact for each case, receiving calls from Drivers and assessing where they are located, noting down key details into the case management system. You will then contact the nearest dealership to request assistance from a Technician, process payments and warranty checks. You will also liaise with the Uptime team in Gent, Belgium for assistance where required.
Once fully trained, working a 50% flexibility from home and 50% from the office.
The training period (approx. 4 weeks) will be 100% office based. After this time dependent upon progress you would move in to the flexible schedule.
We operate between the hours of 6am and 11pm and work on a 4 week rotation of early or afternoon shifts, Mon-Fri only.
Week 1 6:00-14:30
Week 2 14:30-23:00
Week 3 7:00-15:30
Week 4 14:00-22:30
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
On each shift for the Rugby South team there are up to 11 of us covering 3 different countries, France, Spain and Italy. We speak a mixture of languages and come from all across the world including Europe, South America and Africa. We like celebrating our diversity and regularly share our favourite foods at Fika (Swedish for coffee and cake time!) We have an open plan office with desks that allow you to stand or sit while you work.
- Take over active cases at the beginning of the shift
- Assure proactive follow up of open cases
- Take incoming calls as a priority
- Communicate effectively and proactively will all parties to co-ordinate the breakdown service
- Secure the financial arrangements related to a breakdown according to warranty, soft products and financial routines – standards
- Escalate cases according to the escalation process
- Ask customers and dealers questions repairing dealer in order to provide the right information to the relevant parties
- Correct when possible or report inaccurate/incomplete information when discovered within databases or systems
WHO ARE YOU?
You will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and be confident communicating over the phone - fluently in Italian, French and English. You will have a good understanding of computer systems and have experience in customer service either in an office environment , hospitality or similar.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
- In this role you will receive 4 weeks of training including classroom sessions and shadowing other team members to make sure you are confident in the role.
- We will help you develop the skills you need to progress at Volvo Group and with access to an international business who knows where that could take you!
- We offer a competitive salary and lots of benefits including 6% shift bonus, cycle to work, health care, pension, annual bonus, discount on Volvo and Renault cars and 25 days holiday.
We speak your language! Come and join the #VolvoFamily, apply today and if successful we will invite you to an initial telephone assessment.