Senior IT Project Manager
Would you like to lead interesting and diverse projects in the IT world? Come join us!
We offer you the chance to contribute to the prioritized projects for the various areas of the Volvo Group both on the business and IT side. Project Management Practice is a global team that is driving the most important digital and IT initiatives across the entire Volvo Group.
We are looking for Senior Project Manager to manage standalone projects or subprojects as IT PM with versatile complexity within a program or portfolio, from initiation to completion. If you have experience as an IT Project Manager at the senior level or above, you have the right profile!
As a foundation, you have a relevant University degree or equivalent professional experience. You have experience working with it project and program management, both in Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid models. You have a genuine interest for developing, supporting, coaching, and guiding people through transformations & change.
We require a solid PM experience (minimum 5 years driving IT projects) backed up with diverse project project portfolio, preferably delivered within big international companies.Description on required competence:
- Great communication skills providing timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Able to drive complex initiatives with demanding Customers.
- Experienced in driving complex IT deliveries and providing tailored business solutions.
- Know how to foster teamwork and engage people to achieve project objectives.
- Skilled in driving stakeholder engagement and alignment.
- Able to structure the work so it aligns with people’s goals managing diversity in fair and trustworthy ways.
- Skilled on how select, adjust and apply the right project control model
- Good understanding and solid experience of both agile and traditional projects, as well as hybrid deliveries
- Know how to manage scope, scheduling, cost, quality & mitigate risks early.
- Drive to propose brake down structure for MVPs, plan team activities & drive progress
- Skilled in integration with other project dependencies.
- Solid knowledge and experience to refine requirements and maintain alignment with business needs.
- Expected high level of engagement, maturity and motivation.
- Contribute to constant development of Volvo Group project management methods, templates, tools, and guidelines
- Be one of the leaders of the practitioner community for Project Managers
- Secure "external" input and best practice sharing in the community
Preferable experience in some of the following Digital Foundations and Digital Disciplines:
DevOps, Cybersecurity, Cloud, Data Science & Analytics, Mobility, AI & ML, RPA & automation, modern integration,
Certification in project management and corresponding agile methodologies is an advantage - PMP, AgilePM, CSM, PSM, SAFe SAComplete proficiency in Polish and English is needed.Why you should join us:
We hope to see you soon as our new colleague! Curious, and have some questions? Call us
- We lead with passion, transform with vision and perform with purpose.
- We create what is new and different and embrace the new normal
- We are the digital evangelists for the Volvo Group and the bridge between IT and business
- We have the best-in-class professionals that will gladly support and mentor you in your journey
- With us you will have the opportunity to be assigned to a complex project and count on the support from other senior project managers
- Working with us you will be certified in project management methodologies