Is your passion making people understand how our trucks work? Do you want to develop our dealer network? Then you can be the one we are looking for!What do we do?
Technical Training contribute to the work with developing and supporting the Service Market and Retail business at Volvo Trucks. At Volvo Trucks Technical Training we develop and deliver training solutions for our dealer network, having the workshop technicians as our main target group. Our technical training offer includes both face-to-face training courses as well as online learning solutions.
We cooperate with a global network of technical trainers to reach the technicians in a classroom environment, through the train-the-trainer concept. The global trainer network is also involved in our training development projects. Together we all get an opportunity to work with the very latest technology and products within the truck industry.
Many technicians in the dealer network work with both Volvo Trucks and Renault Trucks. Therefore, we cooperate closely with the Technical Training team at Renault Trucks in Lyon.Other partners are:
- Sales Areas and Market Companies
- The Volvo Trucks Product Management and other head office functions
- Group Trucks Technology and Volvo Group University
We are now looking for a Training Developer to extend the Technical Training team.What will you do?
As a Technical Training Developer you will develop instructor led training courses as well as online training solutions. Both established and new methods and tools will be used.
You will act as a trainer when handing over the training solutions to our market companies. This mainly takes place in the Training Centre in Gothenburg but you may also deliver training in other Volvo locations around the world.
All your work will be done in close cooperation with your colleagues at Technical Training, with other technical experts within the company and with our global trainer network.
Together with the rest of the team you will be a key player when continuously improving our way of working with technical training.Qualifications
- University degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Genuine interest in and a good understanding of trucks, truck systems and components.
- Experience from and interest in communication and knowledge transfer.
- Experience from structuring and simplifying technical information from various sources.
- Excellent presentation skills in English
- Excellent technical writing skills in English
- Skilled in using Office 365 applications
- Team player with a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- It’s a plus if you
- Workshop experience is a plus
- Truck driver license is a plus
At Volvo Trucks we are actively working to establish groupings that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well balanced working teams increases group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.For further information, please contact:
Marcus Olsson, Manager Technical Training, +46 7390 210 75
Sandra Smith, HR Business Partner, +46 7390 288 67
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.