We are looking for a driven person that is willing to learn about our solutions, question today’s way of working and discuss to find solutions together with our stakeholders.
We work closely with suppliers and Volvo Penta to understand how to make a difference for our end users.
As a solution leader you will be at the center of the delivery and act as product owner.THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Our team covers the whole development process from idea to test and deploy. In Gothenburg directly at Penta we have architects, windchill java developer, business analyst and in Wroclaw we develop the .net parts and Sharepoint solution.
We work in a more and more agile way and we are looking into using the SAFe framework going forward.Our solutions
Volvo is driving several exciting transformation projects and initiatives to digitalize our business processes and to leverage the value of data to become a fully data-driven company.
For Penta we develop solutions for managing parts, service information and other documentation needed on the aftermarket.
We have two main IT-solution in this area, one is called Windchill Penta, based on a .net backend with a Windchill front-end where aftermarket authors create their content for e.g. workshops.
We also develop a solution called Publication Center also .net in the backend but with a Sharepoint front, hosted in Azure. It manages other parts of information for the aftermarket.Your responsibilities
- Be an interface between Business owners, Users and Development Teams
- Contribute to requirement prioritization and organize Backlog to maximize value
- Driving solving of issues including cyber security related vulnerabilities
- Manage communication with suppliers, e.g. PTC, to secure uptime
- Contribute with User Stories including Acceptance Criteria
- Make End to End functional tests
- Ensure technical requirements
- Licence management
- Push towards increased automated testing
- Contribute to budget follow-up
You will get the opportunity to learn the details about the solutions to be able to make good decisions regarding new features and system uptime.
We can offer you:
- Value & customer-oriented mindset
- IT management - PDM - Integrations - Service Now - Azure DevOps
- Can-do attitude
- Great structuring and organizing skills
- Team spirit
- An attractive working environment where you will get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in a global environment.
- Big influence on the delivery and changes
- To work with exciting techniques and development practices in a complex technical environment.
- To grow your competence both within IT and the automotive aftermarket domain.
- To work in close collaboration with our customers/users, suppliers, and development team.
Together we are delivering advanced solutions and services, which drive profitability and growth. You will be part of an organization where continuous improvements and fulfilment of business value is vital.One last thing…
What if you don’t tick all the boxes? With the right mindset, you may still be the perfect candidate for the position, so don’t hesitate to apply.
Location will be Gothenburg or Wroclaw. We interview continuously so submit your application as soon as possible.