Hi! This is us your new colleagues!
CPA Software & Diagnostics is responsible for core IT solutions supporting development and deployment of vehicle software end to end. The IT solutions are used throughout the value chain, from R&D, to manufacturing and aftermarket.
Vehicle Software Manufacturing is a department that works with embedded products, tools and support for factories and workshops all over the world. At our department we feel proud of being an enabler in connecting all the integral parts together in the truck, bus, construction equipment, or boat in order to make our customers successful, on the roads, at the construction site or at sea.
We have unique knowledge within the Embedded Software area and work thoroughly with the quality of our releases, to deliver the right software to our stakeholders and end users.
We are now looking to strengthen our team/s with more skillful people in automation test area.What you will do?
- You will be responsible for implementing new requirements, enhancements and maintaining the solution together with the teammates, coaching inexperienced colleagues, being a driver in automation area.
- As an automation tester you will work in a team with other developers, architects and analysts on software development activities.
- You will also be active in the daily work with methods, tools, coaching and improvements.
- During some weeks of the year, you will also assist in handling incoming cases to our support desk, Mondays-Fridays from 8.00 to 17.00.
While we are looking for a person with stable skills in the automation test area, we are also looking for a person with growth mindset, “can do” attitude, and good character with teamwork skills. Sense of humor is mandatory the same as being an awesome human being!
We believe that each development team of 7 people all help each other, being one team. The person we are looking for needs to have an open mind and be interested in working in any area that is needed to make the team complete the best outcome.Experience and SkillsTechnical skills:
- Deep knowledge in .NET/C#
- Knowledge in SQL, IBM MQ, REST API, DevSecOps, Micro services (testing), Cloud solutions
- Awareness of cyber security topics, focus on secure code
- Ability to interact with Business Requirements and System analysis
We can offer you:
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
- Open minded and honest, team player who appreciates fun at work
- Understanding of Agile Practices
- T-shaped person, who can leave his/her expert area
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Have an understanding of user's frustration and business opportunities
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Career & Development: partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
- Health & safety: we offer private healthcare (available also onsite!)
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports