Ignite your career and work where the action is! Volvo Group Australia (VGA) is currently recruiting an Apprentice Parts Interpreter
for our Prestons Dealership.About us:
At Volvo Group Australia (VGA) we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today, and tomorrow. VGA is at the beginning of a truly exciting transformation journey with our electromobility journey as the business' potential for electric trucks is vast. About the apprenticeship:
VGA's Apprenticeships offer practical, on-the-job training that lead to a nationally recognised qualification, Certificate III in Automotive Sales
. As a member of our Parts team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles,
you'll have the opportunity to explore a career within the heavy commercial vehicle industry that will provide you with a toolkit packed full of customer service, parts identification, team collaboration, communication and safety skills.
If you are ready to join a world leader in the transport solutions and able to commit to three years of training and study, please apply today.About you:
- Completed Year 12 in 2022 or have recently completed Year 12 with a minimum pass achievement in both Maths and English
- Possess a genuine interest in working in the automotive industry
- Enjoy working in customer service creating solutions for the most challenging problems for our customers
- Committed to study and an eagerness to learning new skills
- Demonstrate clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thrive when working with others, trustworthy and punctual
- Share Volvo Group's values: Customer Service, Trust, Passion, Change and Performance
How to apply:
- Fortnightly paid wages, competitive pay rates and the opportunity to earn additional superannuation
- 38 hour working week with uniforms supplied
- Paid on-the-job training and career development with Global prospects
- Supportive and friendly-family team culture focused on diversity, equality and inclusion
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program including discounted Private Health Insurance and dental
- An Employee Assistance Program, accessible to all family members
- Most importantly, you’ll get all the support and training you need to succeed making you an expert on our products, Volvo Trucks & Buses, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks.
Please submit your application including
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
- Cover letter
- address why you would like to be considered for an apprenticeship opportunity with Volvo Group Australia.
- An up to date Resume