At Volvo Group Australia,
we aim to lead in the automotive world by creating innovative transport solutions built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
Due to an internal transfer, our collaborative team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Prestons
are looking for a dynamic and driven Technician Supervisor
to join the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the supervision and leadership of our technicians and apprentices within our dealership.
As a trade qualified and experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic
you will be responsible for preparing, supervising and controlling the progress of daily mechanical tasks. This includes assisting with job costing and liaising with our customers about their jobs in progress. A key part of the role is ensuring jobs travel through all departments with ease – you will work with Service and Parts departments to make sure this happens in a prompt and professional manner. Your experience with fleet contracts as well as warranty claims will ensure your success in this role. What’s in it for you:
- Fulltime role, Monday to Friday with some Saturday work
- Starting salary of $85,000 + Leading Hand Allowance ($160 p/w) + Tool Allowance ($40 p/w) + Super + OT
- Live and work local, up your work–life balance
- Generous parental leave program
- Health & Wellbeing programs including family access to Sonder
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
- Extensive career opportunities both nationally and internationally within the group
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
Sure, we’re looking for an experienced and competent Supervisor, but more important than experience, we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
Curious to understand more?
- Team first – you’re the kind of person that others don’t need to ask for help because you’ve already offered
- Customer champion – you build relationships, your passion for great customer service leaves others motivated and enthusiastic
- Curious – you’re a natural problem solver who rises to the challenge of finding solutions
- Growth – despite being experienced you recognize the need for personal and professional development, taking personal responsibility for leading both
Apply today & start the journey to understand why Volvo Group Australia is the very best place a career focused Supervisor could work.Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds