At Volvo Group Australia,
we aim to lead in the automotive world by creating innovative transport solutions built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
Our collaborative team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Prestons
are looking for a dynamic and driven Workshop Supervisor
to join the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the workshop runs efficiently and to a high standard of quality.
Guiding a group of Team leaders within the workshop, you will ensure safety and quality standards are excellent, as you lead the team via the dealership’s LEAN strategy. Liaising between the service and parts teams, you will ensure all jobs make a smooth transition throughout the dealership. As a trade qualified and experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanic
you will be confident in providing sound advice and assistance to the team as you capably manage the day to day operations of a busy truck dealership. What’s in it for you:
- Fulltime role, Monday to Friday with some Saturday work
- Starting salary of $85,000 + Leading Hand Allowance ($160 p/w) + Tool Allowance ($40 p/w) + Super + OT
- Live and work local, up your work–life balance
- Generous parental leave program
- Health & Wellbeing programs including family access to Sonder
- The opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
- Extensive career opportunities both nationally and internationally within the group
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
Sure, we’re looking for an experienced and competent Supervisor, but more important than experience, we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
Curious to understand more?
- Team first – you’re the kind of person that others don’t need to ask for help because you’ve already offered
- Customer champion – you build relationships, your passion for great customer service leaves others motivated and enthusiastic
- Curious – you’re a natural problem solver who rises to the challenge of finding solutions
- Growth – despite being experienced you recognize the need for personal and professional development, taking personal responsibility for leading both
Apply today & start the journey to understand why Volvo Group Australia is the very best place a career focused Supervisor could work.Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds