Drawing CheckerProduct Structure
is part of Vehicle Strategy & Integration team within GTT. We are responsible to secure right quality of technical documentation & to ensure that all projects follow the PDM logic.
Design Verification team within Product Structure is responsible to secure the design and the design documentation comply with applicable standards, instructions and guidelines. We are working globally with all sites & involved in both new vehicle program & Maintenance projects.
We are looking for a key player who has the ability to build trust and to manage networking across the engineering team.Role Description
Drawing checker will be responsible to check & validate all the drawings.
For this position the main responsibilities are:
Competence requirements Must have:
- To check & approve drawings according to various manufacturing process
- Validate drawings as per standard GD&T guidelines
- Follow the release process, Process Instructions, GDIs and ISO Standards
- Provide knowledge and expertise to engineering departments in Drawing Methodology
- Must have global mindset to collaborate & work with engineers from different commodities with in BLR & other global sites.
- Take ownership in developing engineering process & method documents.
- Monitor and follow the quality of documentation
- Contribute in continuous improvement activities
- Active participation in Checkers network meetings
Female candidates are preferred
- Knowledge on various Manufacturing processes like Sheet metals, Casting & Plastics
- Design & Drawing check experience in automotive industry
- Good understanding of GD&T practices
- Basic CAD tool knowledge.
- Product Development Process Knowledge.
- Driving, delivery focused and service minded.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to connect and communicate well with engineers at different locations.
- Interest in working with people as well as technology and processes.
- Good leadership capabilities.
- Energy and commitment to handle new challenges.
- Abilities to set priorities and take decisions.
- Open-minded with great ability to work with new challenges
B.E, B. Tech, – in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Total Experience 6-7 years