THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Hi! We are the Citizen Development Team!
We are looking for an Intern - Power Platform Admin who will help us to accelerate Citizen Development movement within Volvo Group via providing administration, monitoring, development and user support.
We are a team of Power Platform enthusiasts working in an Agile way, focusing on enabling business value creation through Citizen Development.
Our activities are based on products such as Operations & Integrations, Adoption & Learning, CD Accelerators.
Join the Operations & Integrations product team and be a part of something powerful!Responsibilities:
- Monitor Power Platform (capacity, licenses, shared resources). Define and implement corrective actions;
- Perform maintenance activities on Power Platform environments;
- Define processes, implement and handle activities related to artifacts life-cycle;
- Identify and handle issues or needs related to DLPs, environments, licenses, solution compliance;
- Create knowledge articles based on existing sources, answered questions or cases;
- Support platform operations (if feasible);
- Share knowledge via communities, or run meetings, and workshops demonstrating the capabilities; and benefits of the Microsoft Power Platform;
- Consult and support Citizen Developers in architecting, designing, and delivering Power Platform solutions.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Student Status
- Readiness to work at least 30 hours a week (flexible schedule is possible);
- In-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform;
- Experience in governance and implementation of the Power Platform toolset;
- Communication skills: the ability to tailor your message to the audience;
- Analytical skills: ability to translate business requirements into advice to the customer;
- Confidence in training and educating end-users on the Power Platform;
- Great communication skills and English proficiency
- Creativity, initiative, open-mindedness and a “less is more” approach
- Open to new experiences & eager to learn
- Ability to keep up and thrive in the fast-paced environment
What do we offer:
- Power Apps development understanding - Ideally both Canvas & Model Driven
- Experience in designing & architecting solutions using Microsoft Power Platform
Not convinced whether to apply?
- Paid internship
- Equipment and tools needed in everyday work
- Flexibility in combining your university and work schedule
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Opportunity to work from home
- Medicover private healthcare
You will plan and implement solutions that give you a real impact on the shape of applications.
You will work with people who are full of passion & in an environment where you can unleash your creativity and full potential.
You will be a part of a top-notch team where everyone’s contribution is important.
You will have other Power Platform experts around you to upskill in this field and share your expertise.
You will work in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere where feedback and open discussion is cherished.If these make you interested, do not hesitate to apply!