Do you want to talk to Trucks? Measure their health and ability to perform their tasks? Support our test engineers with measurements and sensors to make the future test techniques a reality?
If yes, it’s time to send your application right now! Apply here!
At Volvo Group Trucks Technology we support a variety of reliability, durability, and performance testing for groups within Volvo like Electromobility, Autonomous Solutions and all new technology areas with equipment and technical support. Come on board and be a part of the team, either as a pro who improve our skills and performance or as a passionate new colleague that we can inspire to grow.
Who are we?
You will be part of an open, friendly, and skilled team consisting of passionate people. We work in an optimistic atmosphere, where joy, knowledge sharing, and openness are key characteristics.
With us you will have a diverse, friendly, and open-minded team on your side, always providing you the help needed to manage tasks you can’t imagine today!
At Volvo Group Trucks Technology, we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in different knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality etc.What you will do
In this position, as an Analog Measurement Engineer within Volvo Group Trucks Technology, you will contribute to the transformation of our company, the transport industry and society at large by:
Who are you?
- Supporting our global testing departments within Group Trucks Technology, Volvo Autonomous Solutions, Volvo Buses etc with measurement equipment for various verification and validation tests.
- Work closely within a team of experts to make sure all requests from our internal customers can be planned and delivered in time.
- Participate in testing and verification of processes/products (software/hardware) in different environments such as test rigs, proving grounds and customer trucks.
- Have daily contact with the test leaders and engineers to ensure we deliver the service and support requested.
- Be involved in different kinds of investigations and test-to-learn activities, as well as education and development of new methods within the measurement area.
- Work closely with our suppliers in projects to update our equipment and coordinate systems and tools for best usage with teams on other sites globally.
We think that you like working with measurements and are interested in working with sensors for automotive testing. You are thorough and structured in your approach. You enjoy finding new ways to work with test equipment. Maybe you have experience in creating test tools or you just like to improve on things that you encounter. You like to share your knowledge and gain from discussions with other people and departments. A strong customer focus and understanding of customer needs is essential in this position. We believe that you love technology and have a genuine interest in working with the future of transport solutions. To be successful in this position we also think that you are thrilled by challenge and are determined to succeed. You can work independently but appreciate a good team to collaborate with when needed. We also believe that you see the benefits of the mixture of cultures and languages working in a global organization.We are looking for someone with the following knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (master’s is an advantage)
- 5 -6 years of experience of measurement technology, communication, sensors, and measurement systems such as Dewesoft, Ipetronik etc.
- 5 – 6 years of experience from automotive testing like Durability, reliability, and other customer feature tests that use analog measurement equipment.
- Fluent in both English spoken and written.
- Experience with Volvo internal systems is a merit.
- Service minded.
- Our customer is our business, so you have a strong customer focus, understanding the needs and willing to assist to come up with a good solution!
If you would like to be part of a great team working in an environment where change is the ordinary, we look forward to your application!
Are you interested or do you have questions? Do not hesitate to contact me!For more information please contact:
Nicholas Pais, Group Manager Testing Technologynicholas.firstname.lastname@example.orgKindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.