As a logistics Coordinator at Service Market Logistics, part of the Volvo Group, you work together with our service centers and several business areas to serve our dealers from different brands and to manage the service parts availability and distribution. Here, we make sure that our customer gets the right parts within due time. Working at Volvo Group? That is offering value to our customers and making a difference in their lives every single day, wherever they are. We call it ‘proud to deliver’.
This is us, your new colleagues.
At Service Market logistics we provide world class service by focusing on delivery precision, quality and continuous improvement. As a Logistics Coordinator in our Back Order Recovery team, you have a direct impact on that together with your team. They love to go above and beyond to secure customer success. Their secret ingredient? Lots of humor, a can-do attitude and a passion for problem solving. They are on a journey of digitalization to continuously develop new ways of working, with sustainability at heart. Do you have a curious mindset and would you love to join a team that screams ‘cross functional team work’? Read on.
Do you just love to…
- As a Logistics Coordinator you love to solve problems. In the shortest possible time? You can handle it.
- You’re the best person to manage and spread information. You inform service centers of the right info to place orders on behalf of our dealers and you communicate with other relevant internal and extern stakeholders concerning the expected delivery date.
- An open communication style is written all over you. You love to work together with different stakeholders to achieve the team’s goal. There’s no ‘I’ in team, right?
- Improving and developing new (digital) ways to work most efficiently, with regards to sustainability, that’s what gives you most energy as a Logistics Coordinator. Perfect, because you’ll fit right in.
Are you the one?
- First of all, experience in this field is not needed. You’ll cover it by bringing your analytical mindset, your helicopter view and your customer-oriented approach.
- Accuracy is key, you are flexible and know how to prioritize. Deadlines? You’ll manage with ease.
- You like juggling different questions or orders from our dealers and our helpdesk, you know how to convey any message assertively.
- Creativity is not a gift, for you it’s an attitude. You love to learn, find ways to tackle any challenge and you have experience or an interest in digital tools (for instance as Python, Power BI, Qlik, Macros, OR RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
- You are fluent in English.
A perfect match?
We offer you the advantages of working in a very diverse and multicultural team. Each member has their own interest or strengths when it comes to digitalizing, innovation or logistics in the broadest sense. They love to join forces to give the best service possible and to optimize their collaboration, they invest
time in boosting the team spirit in informal settings as well. Besides the fun and social environment, we offer:
- An attractive salary with additional advantages such as meal vouchers
- Flexible hours within a reasonable margin
- The possibility to develop yourself continuously and endlessly.
- A daily fresh and very much affordable meal in our company restaurant.
- Impact, because you can make a true difference for human and nature, every single day.
Let's do this!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of millions of customers worldwide? This is where you belong. Choose to challenge yourself and the world around you, together with a team you can always fall back on. Sounds great? Apply now for Logistics Coordinator.