We are an agile team developing and maintaining web application (SCQ) that allows dealers to offer service contracts for trucks. We have above 5000 users around the world supporting Renault Trucks and Mack Trucks brands. Majority of us is located in Poland, however we collaborate with colleagues located in Sweden, France and USA. We value teamwork, flexibility and work life balance. We are proud of our application quality. We support each other, share knowledge and develop our selves individually and as a team.
We work in SCRUM and use retrospectives to grow as a team. We are open to the new ideas and your voice will matter in any discussions.
This is how you could make an impact:
- We are embarking on the modernization journey that will include rewrite of part of technology stack and architecture
- We will refresh the UI, design new APIs and increase automated test coverage
- Your tasks will include writing automated tests to support new features development, running and analyzing tests results and maintenance of existing test base
- You will develop and improve our automated test framework
- You will follow and improve our coding standards and definition of done
- You will participate in backlog refinement and design discussions and workshops to agree on the requirements and develop testing approach
- You will bring your own ideas and experience to enhance our ways of working on daily basis
Who are you?
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer with following competences:
- At least 2 years of experience in automation testing
- Test case design
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in testing of WEB Apps
- Version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Foundations of SQL
- Bug tracking
- Understanding of the SDLC methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have competences:
- Experience in writing automation tests in Robot Framework
- Jenkins, Selenium
- Experience with Python
- ISTQB Foundation
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Experience with API testing
And what can you expect from us:
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
- Medicover private healthcare (available also onsite)
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
- Participation in international projects and different trainings
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Wir möchten Sie kennenlernen
Sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung eingereicht haben, erhalten Sie eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, Auch danach ist es immer noch möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.