This Tipton based HGV / Van position offers an excellent opportunity for a HGV / Van Level 3 qualified Technician looking for a career within a reputable main dealer. We place a strong emphasis on keeping good customer relationships through efficient and competent work as part of the day-to-day operations.
Working: 48 hours Mon-Thur 19.00 - 07.00 and Tues-Fri 19.00-07.00 (week about)
Paying up to £18.00 per hour dependent on qualifications and experience + Benefits
- Testing of vehicles, diagnosing faults and repairing in a safe and correct manner.
- Wide variety of servicing and repair work.
- Preparing vehicles for MOTs.
- Safety checks.
- Liaison with Parts Department to ensure correct parts are issued to enable job to be completed efficiently and within the requirement timescale.
- Servicing of vehicles and ensuring good care is taken whilst they are in the custody of the workshop.
- Completing all relevant job cards, paperwork and records to the required standard.
- Working overtime as and when required to satisfy customer needs.
- Ensuring all aspects of ISO, H&S and Environmental regulations are adhered to including the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ensuring product knowledge and skills are maintained, kept updated and in line with company requirements.
- Attendance at training courses when identified and as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven Level 3 HGV /LCV Technical qualifications
- Full and valid UK Manual Driving Licence
- Class 1 or 2 HGV Licence preferable, not essential
- Overtime at x 1.5 for hours above basic weekly hours and for Saturday mornings.
- 25 days rising with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Wir möchten Sie kennenlernen
Sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung eingereicht haben, erhalten Sie eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, Auch danach ist es immer noch möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.