In addition, the Salesforce Admin will interface with business users, stakeholders, and other Salesforce team members to develop future plans and provide enhancement suggestions based on feedback and current system assessment.
In this role you’ll interact with Architects, stakeholders and global teams to ensure that business needs are fulfilled – both related to one-time and run-time deliveries. You will have great opportunities to influence our way of working and drive continuous improvements together with the teams. For this position we put a high focus on interpersonal skills and attitude. You are passionate about people, customer value and technology. You have a proven record of the ability to make and influence decisions and create strong networks.
In this role you will be reporting to the Solution Engineer Chapter Lead supporting the Digital Delivery Area for Commercial Solutions North America.
- Execute declarative configuration within the GTNA Salesforce.com org as needed to deliver product solutions, including but not limited to:
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, permission sets and groups
- Handle all basic administrative functions including object creation, workflows, assignment rules and other routine tasks
- Build and maintain multiple solutions with the Salesforce Sales and Experience clouds
- Install and maintain AppExchange solutions to enrich data and processes
- Preform Data Loads to populate and maintain data within the org
- Under self-direction, provide technical & functional support for the GTNA Salesforce.com org including but not limited to:
- System modifications relative to business change and user needs
- Troubleshoot and resolution of technical application issues
- Provide direct assistance end users or through line of business teams
- Support of the transition of data to Salesforce
- Data analytics (reporting, dashboards, etc.) in support of business functions
- Develop, maintain, and constantly improve a reusable repository of tools, templates, best practices, and methodologies to manage the execution of solutions and initiatives
- Participate in Org maintenance and release processes, including Salesforce major releases and org releases
- Assess the impact of new requirements on the GTNA Salesforce.com org and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Share experiences and knowledge to assist in the design of product solutions
- Participate in Agile processes and ceremonies
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201) Certified
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Ability to research and interpret technical documentation such as release manuals and install guides
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce roles, profiles, field level security and permission sets
- Advanced understanding of CRM Sales and Community fundamentals for accounts, contacts and opportunities including custom fields
- Creative and analytical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills and relationship building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Balanced understanding of long-term and short-term perspectives.
BS/BA degree, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Additional three years of experience as a Salesforce user is appreciated
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of Salesforce, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast paced environment – both independently and as a team member
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Wir möchten Sie kennenlernen
Sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung eingereicht haben, erhalten Sie eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, Auch danach ist es immer noch möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.