About Volvo Group
Founded in 1927, Volvo is one of the world's leading manufacturers of heavy commercial vehicles and diesel engines. The Volvo Group offers a comprehensive range of customised solutions in financing, leasing, insurance and service, as well as complete transport systems for urban traffic.
Our business areas are: Volvo Trucks, Mack, Renault Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Aero and Volvo Financial Services. Several business units provide additional manufacturing development or logistical support. The largest business units are: Volvo Powertrain, Volvo 3P, Volvo IT, Volvo Logistics and Volvo Parts.
Today, Volvo has approximately 81,000 employees and production in 25 countries, operating in more than 185 markets.
- UK Tax Strategy(PDF, 0.1 MB)
- Volvo Group UK Gender Pay Gap Report 2018(PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Volvo Group UK Gender Pay Gap Report 2017(PDF, 0.2 MB)
- Waste batteries notice(PDF, 42 KB)
- Volvo Group UK Retirement Plan Statements of Investment Principles(PDF, 0.5 MB)
- Volvo Group UK Retirement Plan Chair Statement(PDF, 2 MB)
- Volvo Group UK Retirement Plan Statement of Investment Principles Implementation Statement 2020(PDF, 0.1 MB)
- Volvo Group UK Gender Pay Gap Report 2019(PDF, 0.2 MB)
Move the World with us
Join our teams
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport an infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.