Bus Driver - CDL B - with passenger endorsement
- Ability to safely operate, maneuver, and park customer buses, often in confined areas
- Conduct pre-trip safety checks
- Organize and complete all route related paperwork
- Ability to read and understand directions and use a street map to plot route
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with Prevost’s quality and safety standards
- Work independently or in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Cultivate respectful working environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Perform light vehicle and facility maintenance as assigned
- Ability to present oneself professionally to customers and coworkers
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to accurately maintain logs and records
- Clear communication
- Work overtime as assigned
- Class B CDL License, with passenger endorsement
- Truck/ Bus Driving: 1 year experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass background & drug test
- Familiarity with Bay Area traffic patterns, laws, and regulations
- Technical/ mechanical experience
- Basic warehousing experience
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.