AP Administrator and Analyst
In line with Corporate financial policies and procedures, the “AP Admin & Analyst” is responsible for accurately coding, entering and paying all invoices for all vendors and the “AP Admin & Analyst” is in charge of verifying the invoices data, resolving possible discrepancies, posting invoices and reconciling accounts payable transactions.
Role description / Key Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and booking the supplier invoices, ensuring an accurate and timely cost accounting
- Handling the approval workflow of AP invoices
- Intercompany suppliers reconciliations
- General ledger analysis and reconciliation
- Contributing to the month-end and the year-end closing activities for the areas directly handled, ensuring timing and accuracy
- Maintaining vendor, service provider and internal stakeholders’ relationships in a proactive way (i.e. payment reminders handling, approval flows, etc.)
- Verifies the invoices data, resolving possible discrepancies between invoices and purchase orders, in compliance with Company’ s financial policies and procedures
- Posts invoices respecting fiscal law and accounting principles
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Takes part in month-end closing activities
- Set up and maintain vendor master data
- Code and enter all invoices ensuring proper levels of approval have been obtained
- Answer all vendor inquiries and reconcile more complex vendor statements
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools/ Proficiency in MS Office
- Degree in Economics or in a related discipline
- 1-3 Years’ experience in a similar role in Finance Department
- Knowledge of IDMS is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of basic double entry bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a cross-functional team environment
- Good verbal and written communications
- Willingness to adapt to changes as required created by growth
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter
- A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed
- Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse work force
- Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.