CampX by Volvo Group head of operations
Imagine yourself looking at a picture. Do you focus on the details or do you prefer to take a holistic view? We are looking for a person who knows that the key to business success is curiosity and drive to take on new possibilities and who is able to look at the bigger picture. If you thrive in leading change and are able to create and contribute to a climate of cross functional teamwork where everyone are accountable and proud of the products and solutions, then we are hoping you are interested to join our team.
This is us, your new colleagues in CTO Office
Many of today's societal challenges are expected to be solved by technology development and the Volvo Group (VG) is investing heavily in Research and Development (RnD). In order to fully leverage our R&D investments, it is necessary to strengthen the alignment of the innovation, technology and regulatory agendas to prepare our organization for the future.
Through internal and external collaboration, the CTO Office is instrumental to the Volvo Group in order to drive the innovation, technology & regulatory agendas, assure technology partnerships & research collaborations and to guide our future transformation.
We are a global support to the Volvo Group CTO operating with the aim to further strengthen the Volvo Group position and competitiveness. We are organized within Volvo Group Trucks Technology. The team you will join consists of highly engaged people around the world with different backgrounds and perspectives, a fantastic workplace to join.
We are looking for a CampX by VG head of operations
As CampX head of operations you will drive the CampX by VG concept development, implementation and compliance. Implementation has started in Gothenburg, and will later continue on other sites.
- You will act as a trusted ambassador for CampX by VG by interacting with a wide area of stakeholders utilizing our global presence as trusted thought leaders.
- You will be accountable for the day to day operation of the CampX by VG concept implementation in Gothenburg
- You will drive performance and improvement measures for the CampX by VG concept securing simplicity, speed, agility and maximized outcome
- You will report to the VP CampX and Innovation eco systems
- Drive goal setting, planning and prioritization of the CampX operation
- Responsible to innovate and conceptualize CampX concept and way of working
- Drive performance measures for the CampX concept and take actions as needed to improve efficiency and maximize outcome
- Continuously review and improve the CampX concept, its way of working and ensure it is aligned with the VG business goals, brand position, partner and supplier feedback
- Support in developing the CampX concept strategy / missions
- Support in communicating and cascading the CampX concept strategy / missions
- Collaborate with relevant VG functions e.g. the manager of the CampX concept vehicle lab, purchasing, commercial and engineering to enable successful execution and maximized outcome
- Develop training and activities needed in order to implement and support the concept
- Prepare and administrate the CampX by VG governance
We believe that it is the right mindset that will make a difference within our organization. If you besides your genuine interest in working with people in a technical product development context, also see challenges as something positive and face change with curiosity - then we are sure you will be successful in this position.
- This role requires significant experience in creating and implementing a successful way of working across a multinational company
- This role requires significant experience in managing a complex day to day operation.
- You have capability to secure a Volvo Group approach towards collaboration and way of working opportunities in line with Volvo Group business objectives
- You need to have a proven track record of building cross functional teams cross organisational boundaries, Volvo Group internal as well as external, and a personal drive to boost visibility of the CampX by VG concept and its implementations
- You have an extensive experience and deep knowledge of the Volvo Group
- You have a proven track record as a visionary leader with with strong people skills, an agile and networked based leadership style, open mind set and passion to deliver value for our customers as well as for society at large
- To treat people equally and work with the customer in mind goes for you without saying
- We believe that you have previous experience in leading people and that you are curious to learn and develop yourself
- Master of Science in Technology or MBA
- More than 5 years of experience in driving operations in a multinational company
- More than 5 years of experience from driving strategic work in a large multinational company
- Proven excellent organizational abilities, from planning and prioritizing through execution to monitoring
- Proven excellent analytic capabilities/understanding of process
- Ability to grasp new ideas with an innate curiosity
- Proven track record from change management and implementation of new way of working
- Ability to manage different requirements and expectations through strong negotiation skills
- Applies excellent influencing and partnering skills to deliver results through matrixed organisations
- Robust, rapid decision-making ability, informed by business and financial acumen and a deep understanding of technology and business strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English able to create an inspiring vision, commitment and present compelling narratives
- Excellent in maneuvering in a large group and great collaboration skills
- Highly resilient. Proactive and responsive to ever changing context and new challenges
- High level of personal integrity and capability to act as a team player
Helene Niklasson, VP CampX and Innovation eco systems +46 31 322 8807, 073902 8807
Sara Holmgren, HRBP +46 31 322 6513
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.