CampX by Volvo Group Gothenburg coordinator
Imagine yourself looking at a picture. Do you focus on the details or do you prefer to take a holistic view? We are looking for a person who knows that the key to business success is curiosity and drive to take on new possibilities and who is able to look at the bigger picture. If you thrive in leading change and are able to create and contribute to a climate of cross functional teamwork where everyone are accountable and proud of the products and solutions, then we are hoping you are interested to join our team.
This is us, your new colleagues in CTO Office
Many of today's societal challenges are expected to be solved by technology development and the Volvo Group (VG) is investing heavily in Research and Development (RnD). In order to fully leverage our R&D investments, it is necessary to strengthen the alignment of the innovation, technology and regulatory agendas to prepare our organization for the future.
Through internal and external collaboration, the CTO Office is instrumental to the Volvo Group in order to drive the innovation, technology & regulatory agendas, assure technology partnerships & research collaborations and to guide our future transformation.
We are a global support to the Volvo Group CTO operating with the aim to further strengthen the Volvo Group position and competitiveness. We are organized within Volvo Group Trucks Technology. The team you will join consists of highly engaged people around the world with different backgrounds and perspectives, a fantastic workplace to join.
We are looking for a CampX by VG Gothenburg coordinator
As CampX by VG Gothenburg Coordinator you will be a key contributor to the CampX by VG concept implementation and compliance in Gothenburg and be the key contributor to secure the day to day operation
- You will manage the CampX GOT Office space (floor manager) and will be the “go to” person responsible for the coordination within the CampX co-working space
- You will secure that Volvo employees and external partners are able to collaborate and co-create in a trusting environment
- You will support the Head of CampX with administrative support
- You will act as a trusted ambassador for CampX by VG by interacting with a wide area of stakeholders
- You will report to the VP CampX and Innovation eco systems
- Under the supervision of CampX Head of Operations execute the CampX concept and way of working in Gothenburg
- Secure CampX Way of working principles
- Manage requests of seats and space and access to CampX Gothenburg
- Under the direction of the director Communication support the execution of CampX communication and events
- Coordinate practical ussies such as e.g. visits, guiding and presentations of CampX Gothenburg
- Responsible for coordination for external and internal partners needed to operate CampX Gothenburg
- Responsible for relations for operation, e.g. with VG Real Estate and Bar Centro (CampX café vendor)
We believe that it is the right mind-set that will make a difference within our organization. If you besides your genuine interest in working with people in a technical product development context, also see challenges as something positive and face change with curiosity - then we are sure you will be successful in this position.
- This role requires significant experience in managing complex operational tasks
- You are able to make CampX a place where everyone loves to work, our employees as well as partners
- You have a proven exceptional service mind set with a high level of energy, positive attitude and enthusiasm
- You have attention to detail as well as a holistic view
- You are proven as a driven and well organized person- a “doer”
- You have an extensive experience and deep knowledge of the Volvo Group
- To treat people equally and work with the customer in mind goes for you without saying
- We believe that you are curious to learn and develop yourself
- Post-secondary degree in Communication and/or Administration
- 5 years of experience from working with all tools in MS Office
- 2 years of experience from working as manager or project leader in a large multinational company
- Comfortable in maneuvering in a large group and good networking and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of taking own initiatives, being self-driven and reaching results
- Proven excellent organizational abilities
- Proven people skills
- Quick decision-making as well as a clear focus on problem-solving
- Proven track record of being self-driven and reaching results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, verbally as well as written
- Experience from change management and new way of working is a plus
- Highly resilient. Proactive and responsive to ever changing context and new challenges.
- High level of personal integrity and capability to act as a team player
Helene Niklasson, VP CampX and Innovation eco systems +46 31 322 8807, 073902 8807
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.