Customer Service Manager
Uptime Solutions, Volvo Trucks - Services & Customer Quality are responsible for sales of trucks, parts and connected services in the European Market. They are also responsible to drive and develop the offering, support and tools in the European regional value chain, including support to other sales areas.
This is us, your new colleagues
We, at Volvo Action Service, maximize uptime and secure that our transport solutions keep our customer's promises.
We deliver these services through highly engaged and skilled multi-lingual teams, ensuring that our customer promises are kept 24/7.
By continually seeking out new opportunities to improve tools and services we Uptime Solutions want to remain customers first choice.
Our goal is to improve the customer experience and as a team we work towards that goal.
Do you just love to ...
As a Customer Service Manager, you will coach & develop high performing teams (working in shift) to deliver against defined targets & standards. In support of vehicle uptime, you will work closely within your market to secure dealer performance in resolving breakdowns.
Your main tasks will be:
• Ensure your team has a clear understanding of the Volvo Truck Quality & Services strategy and the role they must play in order to deliver upon Uptime Centre focus areas
• Secure increased uptime by ensuring your team delivers within 1st line escalation support, drawing upon the knowledge and competence of 2nd line escalation wherever needed
• Evaluate performance of all team members, taking necessary steps to coach, mentor or address performance concerns
• Use available reporting and case analysis, monitor the service levels provided by the dealer network and establish corrective actions together with market contacts
• Support that customer requirements are maintained, providing valuable information to Services & Quality Customer Relations Teams
• Share improvement suggestion ideas based on your involvement within live breakdown handling and team performance evaluations
Are you the one?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service manager (2 years minimum). International and customer center experiences are preferred. Experience in the automotive and aftermarket as an asset.
Positive & optimistic person
Courageous & truthful person
Resourceful and outgoing leader
Love to motivate and to make teams outperforming.
Languages: English, German and French
A perfect match!
This is a super opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced international environment where your knowledge about different cultures, countries and personalities will be developed.
Let's do this!
Ready to take a challenge at Volvo Action Service? Then join us!
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.