Senior Territory Manager
The Senior Territory Manager is responsible for managing the commercial activities of VFS Ireland for one or more Volvo Group Brands to ensure the achievement of VFS sales, yield, market penetration, customer satisfaction and productivity objectives.
- Implement the sales and marketing strategies for the Business Area
- Ensure execution of the captive approach and sales & marketing process according to defined standards
- Maximize growth and new business development with a strong focus on interest spread, fee income and after-tax return on equity (ATROE) while increasing the quality of the VFS Ireland portfolio
- Systematically manage deliveries, penetration, managed assets, overdue and write-off ratios, operating income, selling expenses to ensure business performance
- Effectively manage the complete business cycle to ensure stable performance of the retail and wholesale portfolio
- Execute campaigns and generate transactions meeting business plan and supporting Business Area and dealers objectives, ensuring alignment with company regulatory and tax requirements
- Contribute to the development of the business and operational plan in line with VFS objectives
- Manage local key accounts through understanding between dealers and business and the development of business relationships
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance service offerings using Business Area knowledge and customer relationships
- Design (together with Country Manager) and implement the local commercialisation of new products and services
- Ensure proactive selling of fee income services at the point of sale to support integrated offerings by market company
- Assist with the development of a balanced credit portfolio
- Deliver an accurate forecast of sales performance and its reporting
- Participate in Quarterly Business Area reviews, taking responsibility for delivery of own Ireland market updates
- Proactively participate in industry and dealer associations to stay current with industry trends and competition
- Implement, maintain and develop VFS Connect (a tool in which finance solutions are quoted, credit decisions are made, and finance contracts are activated) and carry out pricing control / ensure price discipline
- Proactive point of sale quoting to appropriate segments in line with pricing strategy
- Increase market coverage by improving volume and effectiveness of quotations using VFS Connect
- Provision of assistance regarding debt collection and risk management activity as and when requested
- Review, report and follow up the performance of service performance / contracts providing feedback to appropriate VFS and product staff
- Assist in accurate reporting of performance and forecasting of sales performance and its reporting within territory
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- University degree preferably in Business, Finance or Marketing or equivalent
- Extensive experience in selling financial products and managing performing credit portfolio through a dealer network in financing equipment.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Has a thorough understanding of the business of VFS customers (Dealer and Business Area) and is constantly driving the enhancement of customer value with our products and services
- Has extensive experience within the Fleet or Construction sector and conversant with typical demands placed upon suppliers from clients
- Uses strong analytical skills and is able to interpret relevant information and translate it into result-oriented actions
- Is strong in implementation and consequent in monitoring the execution
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Sound knowledge and experience in how to successfully manage a credit portfolio
- Well-developed negotiating skills
- Is target-driven, self-motivated and tenacious in achieving the set objectives
- High level of IT/PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Power Point).
- Advanced level of English (verbal and written)
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.