Program Manager, Digital Payments EMEA
The Program Manager of Digital Payments EMEA will be responsible for crafting and driving the payments platform strategy and implementation for Volvo Financial Services in EMEA. This role will serve as the payments service owner in European markets working closely with Volvo Group brand organizations and VFS Digital Solutions & IT to deliver payments solutions for Volvo Group customers. You will be responsible for building business cases by identifying payments related customer experience and operational improvements, as well as revenues for VFS through data monetization and transaction fee capture.
The Program Manager of Digital Payments EMEA will also play a lead role in providing market intelligence for the payments sector and identifying potentials strategic partners for payments solutions delivery.
This role be responsible for integration and alignment of payments platform strategy with the other VFS regions and will be part of the Global Payments Coordination Committee. The position will report to the Vice President of Strategy and Innovation for VFS Global Headquarters and will be located in EMEA.
- A well-designed digital payments strategy and roadmap well integrated with the other strategic plans in the organization
- Defining, incubating and developing innovative digital payment capabilities in VFS EMEA
- Fully implemented and effective payments platform
- Understand the competitive payments landscape and define the VFS EMEA wanted position
- Collaborate with product/service management to develop payment solutions that resonate with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Help to design and provide a compelling purchasing process and payment preferences
- Identify and solve revenue-impacting payment friction
- Act as one of VFS’s internal and external payments subject matter experts
- Own payments end-to-end solution requirements
- Manage impact of market regulations and compliance requirements in the payments space
- Other duties as assigned
- MBA or graduate degree
- 10+ years in the payments industry
- Proven track record in latest digital payments technologies and solutions
- Experience with enterprise level payments platform strategy and implementation preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw conclusions from large amounts of information
- Thrive in the tension between strategic thinking and tactical execution
- development skills with ability to think broad and deep, i.e., to see the big picture as well as have a strong grasp on data and details
- Proven team player with the demonstrated ability to influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication (e.g., the ability to craft a clear and succinct messages at all levels of the organization)
- Target-driven, self-motivated and willing to take responsibility
- Customer oriented mind-set
- Excellent PowerPoint skills and high proficiency in Excel. Keen attention to detail and desire to take ownership of content in deliverables to senior management
- Strong project management, balancing multiple high priority projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership competencies on leading leader level
- Solid planning, change management and negotiation skills
- Experience working in an international and multicultural environment
- Excellent spoken and written English, other European languages a plus
Unionen: Matti Granhage: +46 31 3224368
Akademikerna: Gert Andersson: +46 31 3228072
Ledarna: Danny Bilger: +46 31 3228257
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.