Group Manager, Complete Vehicle
Are you a result oriented manager with strong business mindset, who is willing to develop and motivate your team with energy and passion?
Are you interested in working with the complete vehicle? Are you passionate about high product quality to secure uptime for our customers? As a manager of the Complete Vehicle Group in GTT Australia you will be a part of the local GTT management team and lead a highly experienced team responsible for quality, prototype workshop, field testing and compliance. You will have a broad network both globally to other GTT sites but also to the local commercial organization as well as local customers.
You will be involved in all parts of the product life cycle, from securing quality input in early phases to development of new products, building early prototypes, field testing of global and local products, securing compliance of new product and drive and support product quality of launched products.
- FVV-PM in local projects
- Quality Key Account Management for Product Quality
- Field Quality Input
- Evaluate product’s quality performance and warranty costs and dimension the issue through statistical and customer analysis
- Transfer quality knowledge into new product projects
- Quality Action Group leadership
- Back-Office Support: Resolve Argus SR level 2 / 3 including TSB creation
- Product Specialist Field Quality Data collection and analysis, including Technical Service Field Mission
- Provide rebuild direction on trucks
- Field testing of global and local products
- Product Compliance incl Product Compliance Committee
- Prototype workshop
- Long term feature roadmap inputs
For success in this role, you will have
- Master or Bachelor in Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience of product development
- Complete vehicle knowledge
- Passionate about people management
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- “Go to Gemba” mindset
- Boots on the ground attitude
- Career development with Global prospects
- Clean and tidy work environment
- Company provided uniforms and safety boots
- Access to on-site subsidised canteen
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program, including access to on-site physio, discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Workplace Giving Program
- Free parking
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.