Solution Commissioning Engineer
Volvo CE are pioneering new technologies in construction business. Within the new market trends electrification, automation, digitalization & connectivity we are looking for commissioning engineers.
Commissioning engineer will be responsible to start up, commission, train & handover solutions within the frame of commercial pilots.
Are you curious and interested in building the world you want to live in? Do you want to be part of the journey, part of a cross functional team to develop the future business already today?
Join us and become a vital part of changing the industry!
- Become a technical and application specialist for new technologies, machines and solutions to be applied at a customer site
- Support affected dealer and customer with expertise, product and application knowledge of the new technology, machine and /or solution / service
- Run pilot operations for new technologies, machines and /or solutions / services in daily production at customer site (e.g. quarry)
- Secure uptime and performance of pilots at customer site
- Drive problem solving activities with necessary resources
- Be one of the spiders in the net in regards to communication
- Secure proper communication between daily operation and technology development team
- Internal reporting by participating & attending in meetings and providing adequate reports
- communicate with internal team members during pilot activity and upon completion
- Evaluate technology, machine and /or solution / service performance and record feedback from customer perspective
- Self-driven & result oriented
- Solution driven
- Service minded
- Team and networking skills
- Enthusiasm & curiosity for continuous learning
- Ability and willingness to work in a changing and challenging environment
- Understanding Customer Needs and capability to transform into new solutions
- Bachelor in engineering
- Preferably 3 years of experience within the industry or work environment
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of systems engineering
- Knowledge of CAN communication
- Knowledge of M2M and M2X communication methods (Wifi, Radio, 3G/4G/5G, etc.)
- Basic commercial understanding
- Additional languages a merit
- Be able and willing to travel extensively
Please call, Lars-Ola Sjöström, Director Solutions, +46 73 5585538
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.