Intern: Remarketing (Summer 2020)
- PO creation, submission, verification
- Machine and rental invoicing
- Work order review
- Data Research and analytics
- Fleet audit
- Remarketing Financial and Business Control tasks: PO creation and submission, logistics, work order review,
- Auction results and retail pricing research – data scraping and accumulation, forecasting and trends analysis
- Remarketing inventory audit- confirm hours, physical locaitons, specs
- Development of reporting forms on UE market values, UE market dynamics and Dealer sales performance to VCE Management
- Support of Export Sales functions to include POs and processes
- Microsoft Office advanced module competence level
- Microsoft Excel data analytics (pivot tables, etc)
- Administrative & analytical skills
- Business mindset
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- External: Used equipment auctions
Education / Professional Qualifications:
- Student must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Economics, Math, Engineering, or Statistics.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office Advanced Module Competence, advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Must be enrolled at an accredited university and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Good aptitude for Remarketing Systems & Processes
- Fluent in English
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.