Group Parts Manager
THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED FROM EITHER DUNSTABLE OR NUNEATON
The Group Parts Manager is responsible for driving sales growth across the region through a field based sales team, working with RTC and market company, developing strategies to grow the business. Ensure that robust process and procedures are in place in relation to the operational parts, leading and directing initiatives to ensure compliance through the team.
- Manage the Parts operation to ensure Sales, KPI’s and Financial targets including Parts Sales and Margins are met.
- Represent RTC at Market level
- Work with Market Company to streamline processes
- Manage the team of Aftermarket Sales Executives, ensuring sales are maximised with current and conquest customers
- Support the ASE’s with contract sales.
- To liaise with the Dealer Point Managers on all Parts related matters.
- Ensure maintenance of adequate stocks between the depots to achieve the “Parts First Time Pick Availability” set target and improve customer service levels.
- Ensure high levels of counter image and excellent housekeeping within the Parts Department are maintained.
- To ensure stock accuracy through Stock checks and effective order management ensure obscelense stock is processed according to group policy.
- Develop parts promotions and actively ensure all depots participate.
- Liaise with Marketing for campaigns and offers.
- Analysis of dead stock and work with RTUK to effectively dispose.
- Day to day management of the Parts system
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Past performance in Retail Commercial Aftersales
- Formal training in stock management
- Extensive management knowledge and experience of Vehicle Parts – preferably HGV
- Broad generalist within functional area.
- Competent level of Microsoft office skills to include Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good understanding of the Vehicle retail business & environment and preferably within the area of Commercial Trucks.
- Good understanding of Parts logistics.
- Customer Approach and Focus
- Ability to negotiate and influence across all levels to obtain the desired results
- Ability to adapt approach in order to deal with both employees and customers
- Drive, energy and Passion to lead in a challenging environment
- Organised and structured in order to prioritise and deliver results accordingly ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to Lead and mentor a team to ensure results are delivered
- Effective communication and understanding the needs of the customer.
- 25 days holiday rising with service
- Company car
- Retailer Discounts
- Matched Pension contribution scheme to 10% increasing with service
- BUPA Healthcare
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunities Employer
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.