Process & Solutions Executive
You will be a member of our Service Centre team of Singapore Distribution Centre (DC) responsible for process & Solution support for the order, warehousing and shipping functions and be the Super-user to the VIPS system for the site. VIPS is the core system that supports all site activities and processes from warehousing & order management to inventory strategies (refill policy, stock holding policy etc.) to accounting and master data.
Your main focus is to be the main driver in reviewing ongoing operational processes, interfacing to various functions such as Process and IT, Finance, Legal, Warehouse Operations, Shipping, Productivity, Material planning, quality management etc. to deliver continuous improvements in line with the target image and strategic focus.
You will do this by:
- Identifying, prioritise and drive new solutions to achieve new standards of operational productivity and quality.
- Implement new process/solutions anchoring it with key users in the DC
- Structuring KPI measurement and business analysis to identify, measure & monitor processes/solutions efficacy in delivering DC operational objective
- Manage the business configuration of solution(s), support with master data setup, freight charging models, operational performance measure (e.g. Delivery Precision, inventory control, order to invoice processes) etc.
- Participate in Global User Group Meeting to leverage Best Practice sharing of Logistic Operations Process and Solutions
- Represent the DC for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) of new process and functionalities
- You will support the team and perform cross-functional activities in our operation.
- You will not only do the job but also continuously improve the way of doing it individually as well as together with the team and manager.
- You will report to Service Centre Manager ensuring that issues are escalated promptly with a mind-set to solve problems timely
- Neither programming skill nor IT background is a prerequisite for the profile of the co-ordinator. The person shall, however, understand the concept of information systems from a functional/process point-of-view
- The person shall have the ability to define processes, user routines and handling for a system and shall also be able to provide user education/training within his/her area/function.
- Excellent communication skills, people relationship, teamwork and how to logically and convincingly present information for acceptance.
- Positive attitude and willing to continuously develop & learn
- Some experience in working in projects and change management would be ideal
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.