VIE - Supply chain support H/F
Purpose and content of the role :
Support the Supply Chain Support team and activities by optimizing the existing or developing new ways of working, tools and procedures and by executing operational activities, mainly within the SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) scope.
Responsibilities and Authorities :
To support the Supply Chain Support team members on (main focus on Supplier Relationship Management scope):
Prepare, lead, represent, execute, implement, report, optimize and develop different activities/processes within the supply chain support scope such as:
- Supply Chain Support Governance and Performance reports (meeting preparation and structure, dashboard, performance consolidation and reports, competence matrix...)
- Critical Suppliers Management (Critical Suppliers Meeting, Critical Suppliers List, Emergency Routine, Zero Tolerance, Low Performing Suppliers process, escalation infopath, Supplier Relationship manager/Material Control RACI,…) Manage crisis management and continuous improvements with some dedicated suppliers
- SRM, Plan and Transport Material process development together with GTO Production Logistics and Group Trucks Purchasing
- Risk mitigation and anticipation processes, together with Group Trucks Purchasing (RPM, RMM, Program Response, joint task forces, Pickup Point stock follow up, Extra Safety Stock follow up,…)
- Supply Chain Optimization and Supplier Misalignment cases
- Root Cause Analysis on given issues
- Participate in meetings, Committees and Networks and represent the function on activities upon request of the Supply Chain Support management team
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences :
- Appropriate University education or equivalent (engineering, business, logistics)
- Ability to promote and drive changes in a multi-site organisation
- Strong communicator with good verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to inspire and motivate co-workers and colleagues
- Ability to prioritize and plan
- Holistic perspective
A stimulating work environment, recognition at work, professional growth, motivation, management, pride, fun ... The Volvo Group has again been awarded the HappyTrainees label in 2019!
90% of young people recommend the Volvo group for an internship, an apprentice contract or a VIE, and we are particularly proud of this!
And 95% of graduation success reinforces our motivation to welcome you.
If you want to be part of our Happy Trainees, apply!
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.