- Contact with internal stakeholders and suppliers in order to resolve issue related to invoices and delivery performance
- Update supplier information in databases
- Support in administration of purchasing systems
- Following-up on orders, contracts and filing
- Provide general support to buyers in purchasing process
- Assist on data analysis and reporting
- Bachelor Grade Three or Master Grade One/ Two, who will graduate in 2020/2021大三，研一，研二年级或者保研的同学
- Major in technical, engineering, accounting, finance, economics, or management is preferred技术/工程/财会/经济/管理相关专业优先
- Skilled of Microsoft applications (i.e.: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)熟悉办公软件
- Chinese (Mandarin), mother tongue. Fluent in English, both written and spoken英语口语/书写流利，可在英语工作环境工作
- Good communication skills, quick learner, diligent and responsible善于沟通，勤奋，努力工作
- Three days per week at least, six month internship at least.至少保证每周工作3天，实习期6个月
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.